Living with Serious Illness?
We will uplift you.
Living with serious illness can feel overwhelming, stressful, frightening and unsettling. Often you don’t know where to turn to get real support. And there may come a time when caring for a seriously ill loved one becomes more than you can handle without help. UpliftedCare offers an extra layer of support to individuals living with serious illness and to their families that care for them. We can help control symptoms, ease pain, reduce hospitalizations and improve comfort and quality of life. Our plans of care are focused specifically for each individual patient and their diagnosis. Because we believe every illness is different and different for every family.
How We Help Those Living with Serious Illness
- Management of the symptoms, pain, stresses, and anxieties that come with serious illness
- Full support from the UpliftedCare team including our physicians, nurses, CNAs, social workers, chaplains and volunteers
- Prevention of hospital stays and ER visits
- Education about medication and coping with stress and issues related to the illness
- Whole-person, patient-focused care including physical, social, spiritual, and emotional support
- Patient and caregiver access to a registered nurse 24/7 for symptom management
- Education about the disease process, helping you understand your loved one’s disease and how to prepare for changing needs
- Caregiver support, education and resources to help you feel less overwhelmed and more prepared to navigate your role in caring for your loved one
- Respite care services that give family caregivers a needed break while providing expert care for your loved one
Call us at 815.939.4141 today to find your way back to a life more fully lived. We can help determine what services are best for you and your loved one and answer any questions about how to begin receiving uplifting support.