How To Get An Added Layer Of Support For Your Loved One
Most patients receive hospice care in a private home. Yet did you know that UpliftedCare also provides care to those living in a nursing home, hospital or assisted living?
If your loved one is residing in a nursing facility, UpliftedCare can provide an extra layer of support, comfort and expert care. We partner with local nursing facilities to compliment the care they provide while bringing additional expert care that can improve the quality of life for those with advanced illness.
UpliftedCare’s team includes our hospice physician, nurses, certified nursing assistants (CNAs), social workers, counselors, specialized therapists, volunteers and chaplains who work beside the nursing facility staff to create and implement individualized plans of care based on your loved one’s unique needs. Our CNAs also provide additional personal care to complement CNA services in the nursing facility.
One of the real benefits of our care is our expertise in end of life care that can help manage symptoms, control pain, reduce stress and enhance comfort. We offer specialized care when it is needed most.
HOW UPLIFTEDCARE WORKS IN A NURSING FACILITY
– Focus on improving quality of life
– Expertise in managing symptoms and pain so your loved one can live as fully as possible
– Spiritual care and emotional support
– Extra layer of support that provides additional care
– Frequent communication with family members so you are kept well informed
– Specialized therapists who provide music therapy, pet therapy and massage therapy to enhance joy and comfort
– Assessment of disease progression to manage symptoms to avoid crisis and keep your loved one out of the hospital
– CNAs who provide additional care giving your loved one added attention and pampering
– Chaplains who provide spiritual support, emotional care and spend time with your loved one
– Volunteers who bring added connection and friendship
HOW CARE IS PAID FOR
Hospice care from UpliftedCare in nursing facilities is paid for by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance. In fact, receiving care is part of your loved one’s full entitlement of their medical insurance benefits. Payment for Room and Board costs at the facility are not covered by your hospice benefit. Please contact the admission department at the facility where you reside for assistance with this.
HOW TO START CARE
UpliftedCare can help you and your loved one determine what type of care best meets their current needs and when starting care can be most beneficial. Our team of care professionals is available to provide more information and answer any questions. Contacting UplifedCare is not an obligation to receive care, but can help you ensure your loved is getting all the care they are entitled to and help you gain additional peace of mind.
LOVED ONE IN A NURSING HOME? LET US UPLIFT THEM
When your loved one is in a nursing home UpliftedCare can provide an extra layer of support and expert care. Call us today for support and comfort 815.939.4141.